Nurture Your Passion

I will be in New Mexico, at the Grand Canyon, and volunteering at Best Friends Animal Society (no-kill sanctuary). Best Friends is driven by the philosophy that kindness to animals helps build a better world for all of us. Their work is supported entirely through the donations. The sanctuary is home, on any given day, to about 1,500 dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, and other animals. For more info on the sanctuary and what they do, check out www.bestfriends.org.

12 September 2006

Pictures!

http://community.webshots.com/user/gmpiazza0880/profile

I uploaded most of my pictures to this website since Blogger wasn't cooperating when I tried to incorporate them into my posts. I didn't get any pictures physically developed yet since I have to pick my favorites. I'd like to eventually put a scrapbook together. I just got in to Allentown last night at 11:30 after waiting for 5.5 hours on standby to get on a flight home. I have a ton of stuff to do before getting back to work tomorrow and hitting reality
again. : (

Thank you all for keeping in touch via the blog. I think it made my trip that much better knowing that you all were right there with me and supporting me the entire time. It showed me what great friends and family I have and have to come home to. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home