Nurture Your Passion

I will be in New Mexico, at the Grand Canyon, and volunteering at Best Friends Animal Society (no-kill sanctuary). Best Friends is driven by the philosophy that kindness to animals helps build a better world for all of us. Their work is supported entirely through the donations. The sanctuary is home, on any given day, to about 1,500 dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, and other animals. For more info on the sanctuary and what they do, check out www.bestfriends.org.

26 August 2006

T minus 7 days...

So many things to do before I leave in 7 days! I can't believe I leave in one week!! I feel so overwhelmed with all of the preparations that I think I'm procrastinating; this week will be a very busy one. I am getting aquainted with my new Dell laptop and making lists of things I need, need to do, need to pack, or need to check on before I leave. I am looking forward to being on the plane so I know I can (sort of) relax; if I haven't done it or packed it by Saturday morning, it's too late to worry about it!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're awesome!!! I am so exited for you. I hope/know you will have the trip of a lifetime. Feed a bunny to a raptor for me ;)

26 August, 2006 20:36  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GINA!! Have a great time! This blog is so cool, can't wait to read your stuff. U Bob

26 August, 2006 22:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina you will have a wonderful time I would love to go to Best Friends, kiss the dogs for me I think they had a greyhound there at one time many years ago a black one. Sent a donation a few times. Wonderful group take lots of photos and have a wonderful trip.

26 August, 2006 23:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina, have a great trip!!! This trip is going to be so much fun and rewarding. I can't wait to follow your blog :)

27 August, 2006 20:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But the real highlight is spending time with her great aunt V in the Land of Enchantment!

29 August, 2006 16:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home