Nervous and very excited
4 more days and I'm on my way!!! I am so nervous about the trip in general (like I didn't plan enough) but also very proud of the thought of this trip being entirely mine. A few last minute things to do and I'll be as ready as I could be. Hopefully my next post will be from Arizona or New Mexico.
A traveling tip:
No matter how much you say and make yourself believe that you won't need much and swear that you'll pack light (and don't say you don't because deep down inside you know you do - at least once)...
IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN. :)

2 Comments:
OK, I hate to be totally predictable but your first assignment just has to be photo documenting "Boos for Beads" or something damn close. Hope your flight was OK. I promise to have something unexpected for the next assignment. POST PHOTOS ASAP!!!
G...I know this is something you've always wanted to do.Way to go girl! Amy
Post a Comment
<< Home