Nurture Your Passion

I will be in New Mexico, at the Grand Canyon, and volunteering at Best Friends Animal Society (no-kill sanctuary). Best Friends is driven by the philosophy that kindness to animals helps build a better world for all of us. Their work is supported entirely through the donations. The sanctuary is home, on any given day, to about 1,500 dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, and other animals. For more info on the sanctuary and what they do, check out www.bestfriends.org.

06 September 2006

This is great!!

Okay, this has to be quick 'cause I'm paying for this time online at Grand Canyon Nat'l Park. It is harder than I thought to find wireless access... I am having a great time! Had soooo much fun in Albuquerque! Found some really great amber-yay! My drive to the Grand Canyon was great; weather was nice, top was down on the car. Couldn't be any better. Although there are things I learned quickly... 1. NM/Alb. drivers ARE very aggressive (rank 13th) and 2. Altitude and jet lag can really kick your ass. K, my time's running out. I'll post pictures on my way to Best Friends hopefully. Got some really great one's! Love you all! Thanks for the comments!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time!!! I was seriously getting worried and convinced myself last night to wait until today to call you. I'm so glad your having a good time AND that you rented a convertible, how cool.

Looking forward to some pics. I'm so happy for you.

P.S. - You really need to learn how to jump on other people's WiFi. Have I taught you nothing???

06 September, 2006 12:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home